The Fisher Library is on a time retrieval system. Patrons however can pre-order material directly from the catalogue by accessing the online Stack Retrieval Request form from the catalogue record with only a few simple clicks of their mouse.
From the catalogue record of the item you wish to request, click on the Options icon (see image of screenshot on the left - click for a larger view). Additional options will appear. Locate the icon labelled Request and click on it. That will open up the Request an Item window, where you can then click through directly to the Fisher's Stack Retrieval Request form. If you have any questions about ordering materials, please contact the Fisher Reference desk at 416-978-5285, or e-mail at email@example.com.
The schedule for daily retrieval (Monday-Friday only) is:
- requests received by 9:30am will be available for use at 10:30am that day
- requests received by 11:30am will be available for use at 12:30pm that day
- requests received by 2:00pm will be available for use at 3:00pm that day
- requests received by 4:00pm will be available for use at 9:00am the next working day. *On Thursdays during the Fisher's extended hours, requests received by 4:00pm will be available at 5:00pm.
- requests submitted after 4:00pm will not be available until 10:30am the next working day. (Requests received after 4:00pm on Friday won't be available until 10:30am on Monday. Please note our hours.)
Please note: We will be closed from August 20 to August 31, 2018, and reopening on Tuesday September 4, 2018.