1. The filming request should be directly related to the University of Toronto Libraries' Special Collections.
2. The Fisher Director and the Department Head must approve of the event before any initial actions are taken.
3. One staff member will be assigned to serve as a liaison / key contact for the event.
4. The film organizers must do a site visit of the building prior to any filming.
5. The film organizers must meet with the conservator.
6. Once given final approval by the Fisher Library, the production company must be directed to Academic and Campus Events (ACE). That office will then coordinate the filming and negotiate the fees.
7. The film organizers, in consultation with the library liaison and conservator, are responsible for setting up and taking down their equipment.