Hours & Locations
Please note: To support the community efforts to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Fisher Library will be closed for an indefinite period of time. Please watch our web site for information on when we will re-open. Thank you for your understanding.
Between the Pillars Video Streams
Fisher Digital Resources
Through the Revolving Door: Fisher Blog
- Each week, the Fisher Library highlights an item from one of its many collections digitized online through the Internet Archive. This week, Rachael takes a look at a book in our Biodiversity… Read the full post
- Each week the Fisher Library highlights an item from one of its many collections digitized online on the Internet Archive. This week, Rachael takes a look at a book from our Canadiana Collection.… Read the full post
- One of the things I’ve never taken for granted since I started working at the Fisher over 15 years ago is having access to our incredible collection. Imagine how fortunate I am to be able to roam… Read the full post
- How do you read a book that has no words? In 1919, Frans Masereel (1889-1972) invented a new type of book: romans in beeiden, or novels in pictures. His first novel, Mon Livre d’Heures or Mein… Read the full post
Fisher Audio Lectures
New at FisherLoading... Click here if it takes longer.
- Celebrating Black Voices is an exhibition that acknowledges and honours the social, cultural, and literary achievements of Black authors and artists in a wide variety of fields—poets, novelists,… More about this exhibit
- The Fısher Library’s exhibition and catalogue, ‘So Long Lives this’: A Celebration of Shakespeare’s Life and Work, 1616–2016, explores that rich history through contributions by four scholars who… More about this exhibit
- In celebration of the centennial anniversary of the discovery of insulin at the University of Toronto, the Fisher has mounted this online exhibition featuring highlights from the Library's collection… More about this exhibit