Hours & Locations
Please note: The Fisher will be closed as our main doors are being replaced. Please watch our web site for information on when we will re-open to researchers.
Between the Pillars Video Streams
Fisher Digital Resources
Through the Revolving Door: Fisher Blog
- The coming effects of climate change, including an increase in droughts, have inspired some to question the value of the innocent-seeming and commonplace grass lawn. A recent opinion piece argues… Read the full post
- One of the earliest scientific books at the Fisher Library is a 14th-century manuscript of the Elements, the famous treatise on geometry written by the Greek mathematician Euclid sometime around 300… Read the full post
- The history of science and medicine represents some of the core subject strengths at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, spanning across some of our largest collections. But where to begin? One… Read the full post
- This week, the Fisher celebrates Science Literacy Week with a series of blog posts that highlight materials from our collections - including, of course, from our much-celebrated History of Science… Read the full post
Fisher Audio Lectures
New at FisherLoading... Click here if it takes longer.
- Celebrating Black Voices is an exhibition that acknowledges and honours the social, cultural, and literary achievements of Black authors and artists in a wide variety of fields—poets, novelists,… More about this exhibition
- This exhibition examines Christmas through the lens of printed works. This virtual exhibition was created in November 2020 by Pearce Carefoote.
- This exhibition, Flickering of the Flame: Print and the Reformation, explores the evolution of the Reformation and its propogation in text and the arts. The exhibition draws from the Thomas Fisher… More about this exhibition