Hours & Locations
Between the Pillars Video Streams
Fisher Digital Resources
This workshop will examine the history of artists' books by looking at both contemporary and historical examples, along with exploring book structures that will test one…
In this lecture, Surekha Davies shows how print and manuscript miscellanies and geographical works produced in Europe by geographers, naturalists, and collectors like Sir…
This 3-day seminar trains participants in low-barrier, non-invasive scientific imaging and analytic techniques appropriate for the study of manuscripts and printed books from…
New at FisherLoading... Click here if it takes longer.
Through the Revolving Door: Fisher Blog
- This week has been Freedom to Read Week, an annual event that is embraced by libraries and librarians across the country. There is no better environment than a library to celebrate the freedom to… Read the full post
- One of our favourite weekends of the year is coming up on Friday: the Toronto Antiquarian Book Fair. It’s an opportunity for us to reconnect with the various book sellers – local, national and… Read the full post
- Among the more impressive and unusual items in the Fisher Library’s Tennyson collection are several very large editions of Idylls of the King illustrated by Gustave Doré (1882-1883) for the… Read the full post
- “This book is the first one ever written about tennis.” My ears perked up when a Fisher colleague said that sentence one morning last week in the workroom. I’m a fan of many things, but my love of… Read the full post
- To commemorate Remembrance Day, the Fisher Rare Book Library has digitized and presented select items from our collections, which focus on the diverse experiences of the Great War.
- This exhibition, Struggle and Story: Canada in Print, explores the history of Canada through works in print. This exhibition draws from the holdings of the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library as well as… More about this exhibition
- For this exhibition on legendary American book designer Bruce Rogers, the title "Humane Letters" is a succinct description of his career. BR,as he was called by most who knew him, attempted to design… More about this exhibition