Hours & Locations
Please note: The Fisher will be closed as our main doors are being replaced. Please watch our web site for information on when we will re-open to researchers.
Between the Pillars Video Streams
Fisher Digital Resources
Through the Revolving Door: Fisher Blog
- The history of science and medicine represents some of the core subject strengths at the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, spanning across some of our largest collections. But where to begin? One… Read the full post
- This week, the Fisher celebrates Science Literacy Week with a series of blog posts that highlight materials from our collections - including, of course, from our much-celebrated History of Science… Read the full post
- The Classics Department Papyrus Collection held on long-term deposit at the Thomas Fisher Li-brary has a stunning array of decorated papyri from the Ptolemaic Period (305–30 BCE) of Ancient Egypt… Read the full post
- Each week the Fisher Library highlights an item from one of its many collections digitized online on the Internet Archive. This week, Rachael takes a look at a book from our Canadiana Collection. It… Read the full post
Fisher Audio Lectures
New at FisherLoading... Click here if it takes longer.
- To commemorate Remembrance Day, the Fisher Rare Book Library has digitized and presented select items from our collections, which focus on the diverse experiences of the Great War.
- In celebration of the centennial anniversary of the discovery of insulin at the University of Toronto, the Fisher has mounted this online exhibition featuring highlights from the Library's collection… More about this exhibition
- The Fısher Library’s exhibition and catalogue, ‘So Long Lives this’: A Celebration of Shakespeare’s Life and Work, 1616–2016, explores that rich history through contributions by four scholars who… More about this exhibition